An ideal route for those looking to pursue a career as a Make-up Artist, this beginner’s level 2 course provides the student with a fantastic foundation, from which to further their career.
The Lipstick Academy team pride themselves on providing students with insight into the latest trends and beauty secrets to make Lipstick Academy graduates stand out in the industry.
A mixture of practice and theory, this course covers the following:
Pre and Post Make-up treatment
- Health and safety advice
- Make-up tools and vital equipment
- Care and maintenance of tools
- Consultations and preparations
- Client care and perfecting communication
- Skincare and Skin tone analysis
- Concealer and foundation application
- Blusher application
- Contouring and highlighting
- Eye make-up selection and application
- Strip lash application
- Evening make-up tutorials
- Bridal make-up lessons
- Skin tone specialist make-up consultations
- Creative/high fashion make-up application
The make-up kit required for the course can be purchased from the Lipstick Academy.
Telephone advice will be given to make sure the course is the right choice for you. Call us on 0161 410 0603 to speak to one of our Lipstick Academy experts.